Friday, January 30, 2009

A brand new man!
That's what Colby told me last week when he found out he was getting glasses. He has been squinting for a couple of months now and I finally got him into the eye doctor only to confirm my suspicions that he was needing them. So after he picked them out he turns to me and says , "I'm like a brand new man, Mom!" He just makes my heart smile.... I picked them up today while he was in school and he was dying for me to bring them to him at school so A.J and I went at lunchtime. Lucky for us we got there in time for Hunter to eat and joined him too. I'm not too sure Hunter felt lucky by this, he IS in the 5th grade you know....




Here's Colby showing off his glasses, I think he's still smiling that huge grin..... The kid behind him is one I've never met before, I think the glasses may have bonded them?


Here's Colby with his teacher, Mrs. Stoddard. Doesn't she look thrilled? :) I don't know how these elementary teachers do it! Really I don't....

1 comment:

aminut said...

He is a new MAN! He looks great in them. I'm glad that he has the confidence. I've always wanted glasses too. So sophisticated.