Tuesday, January 27, 2009



"I no need no help Mom!"

That's what A.J told me last Saturday morning while we were all getting ready to go to Hunters basketball game. And he's smart too, he stayed out of my reach all day so I couldn't 'fix' it. He's got style. That's what I like to call it anyway.... you might have a different term? :)

4 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

So handsome!!! Marks is so long he can flip and that is what he does to style it! Give me a break!!

Kim said...

Yeah, I need to make an appointment with my great hairstylist.... Amanda!

Anonymous said...

I personally think it rocks. Give the boy some independence, and this is what you get. The picture will be a great bribe later in life :)

aminut said...

He's so handsome...I mean slick! Please tell me he carried the comb in his back pocket too? Next thing you know he'll be on the cover of GQ!