A.J and I have been lucky enough this week to have Benjamin over while his mom is going to school and had no one else to watch him.... Little did she know that besides the fact that I'm raising 3 boys, my babysitting skills have gone down the tubes! This is how they nap, in front of the t.v watching a movie :)


You mean your two year old doesn't use scissors? Benjamin assured me that his mom always lets him use scissors on his own... Doesn't he look like a professional?
I'm pretty sure that goldfish crackers are in the food pyramid. Good to eat AND good for you? Jumping on the couch? Always fun till someone falls off...(sorry Benjamin, I hope the mark has gone away by now) Pee pee on the potty? Why bother when you're wearing a pull up.... (I really did try Amanda, he just kept saying "Done, done" I couldn't argue!)
Boys can play tea party too! We went to the Treehouse Museum with A.J's pre-school for a field trip and these two wouldn't stop playing tea-party...

I'm sure Peter Pan likes muffins with his tea..... and Little Red Riding hood could have been a boy too, right?


Ok, we found the Knights room and they both loved that. Benjamin was a little bit ticked that the crown wouldn't fit him. Then A.J got tired of everyone stealing his Knights and horses.. see them in his shirt?
Oh man, I thought there was going to be a pretty bad scene when A.J found this horse! He fell in love instantly and wanted to take him home. Until he realized the horse kept falling asleep and wouldn't "Giddy-up"...
So thanks Amanda, A.J and I had fun with Benjamin this week! Look, A.J even taught him some gang signs! He's one of us now.... :) I know A.J loved having someone younger than him to boss around! And you do know I was kidding about the scissors.... I was a nervous wreck watching him but he kept insisting he could 'cut'.

3 comments:
I've said it before and I'll say it again...I'm a sucker for firefighters in uniform especially when there from the WESTSIDE or what ever sign was flashed :0) ha ha. He's loved hangin out and you are the greatest friend EVA SISTA! Thanks for saving my buttocks this week I couldn't have done it without you. Alex will be so jealous but he'll be so excited to see you all tomorrow. Try calling him "Jr." and see what he says---that should be funny hmmm or maybe "Mr.Jones".
P.S. Gangs signs isn't the only thing Benjamin's flashing since he came home. J/K but I love ya non the less.
When's the last time you said buttocks? Try it---it's pretty funny!
Great post Kim, I will be sure to send mine over to be tended!lol
Post a Comment