Monday, January 12, 2009



We went Ice fishing on Sunday and caught 2 fish.... It was windy but fun. Hunter was so determined to catch one, you'll see a lot of pictures of him just kneeling by the hole- looking like he's praying for one to bite. In case you can't tell, I'm the one in the BIG black coat..... you can't even tell it's me! I kept laughing to myself at what a penguin I was, waddling all over.

3 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

Cute pics!!! you do look warm and snuggily!

Smiley0709 said...

How fun!! Once again, you guys top the fun list! You need to have a little party at your house so we can come play "Rock Band" I wanna laugh my butt off.. Am I inviting myself? You probably have heard how good Ash and I are with Karoke :)

Anonymous said...

You two and your adventures make you the best parents ever. If I told Budge we were going ice fishing she would be so excited, until she got cold with nothing biting then it would be back to the role of princess!! Cute pictures!!