

Isn't that the most Glorious, Wonderful, Beautiful sight you've ever seen in your entire life?? I have lived in our house for 12 winters now, I AM the primary snow removal employee (and grass removal is also in my job description) in our household (don't believe a word that Clint or Brent might say). I have given birth to 3 boys, gained untold amounts of weight because of it.... and finally it's all starting to pay off! I'm so happy right now, I'm thinking of running up and down the street shouting for joy!
The little 'snapper' snow blower was given to us last week by Clint's uncle Paul, thanks Paul--here's a bunch of wet, sloppy kisses being thrown your way.... and he said it hasn't been used for at least 3 years so maybe Clint could fix it up and get it running. Well I'm sure you can guess that I made Clint go right out and get it working before it snowed again, and here we are....snow blower owners!
Boy is my handy man employee getting a big fat bonus tonight!
:) hee hee
4 comments:
Oh my.. You must be SO proud and SO thankful.. What a good little guy to get out there and join forces and take over your job.. :) You crack me up.. I love your posts cause I can just picture what your talking about.. ha ha.. Clint singing rock band..!! I would love to see that!! :) I cant watch the videos here at work, I can't wait to get home and check it out. We're going to have to get that game. Sounds like a GREAT time. Sad we didnt get to see any of you guys over the holidays.. We should all go sledding sometime! I'm dying to take Camdyn. Discussing Lava.. We need to look into a place to stay.. Sounds super fun. I think I will get Ken a speedo for his birthday.. Just in time for the run :)
Isn't it a beautiful thing?!!!! I am so excited for you. Just tonight was explaining to my oldest that the reason I procreated was to have someone to work for me.
I changed my blog address, this should take you to the right place.
So funny that I'm laughing my ass off! I am so excited for you and think all the boys need to be helping you out more. You should be the one getting big fat bonuses EVERY night. ha ha ha!
I'm with Amanda laughing my ass off. I love your household job description. I added a new one with the new puppy who shits bigger than I do in the snow.. Guess what that is!!?? Thanks to Paul, and thank God for boys. Love It!
Post a Comment