Monday, January 19, 2009

After taking our Rock Band over to the Jahn's house on Friday we have found a new love of Jeremy's.... They were having a wine tasting party with adults only and we brought the redneck to the party:) So anyways, a band was formed and they played all night! (sorry Michelle) I only wish I had my camera over there..... On Sunday night Jeremy returned rock band to us and of course he had to stay and show off his serious skills :) Here's a couple of clips. Notice how Clint has improved?

We're all improving, and there's now talk about having a battle of the bands party where you have to dress the part! I'm thinking 80's night?

Clint and I went to Wendover on Saturday with friends.... and I've decided what happens in Wendover, stays in Wendover! There is such a thing as having a 'vault' and I've found that Clint doesn't have one... oh well, it was a pretty fun adults only weekend! Thanks Amanda for watching the boys, and for coming over to show off your singing skills.

2 comments:

aminut said...

Ha more like a singing tragedy! I swear I sound better in my car. After listening to Clint & Jeremy's singing I don't feel so bad. The video emphasizes on their voices more than actually being there. It so fun that I wanted to do it today too (for practice). Next time I'm bringing Robert with me. Your kids are always welcome and thanks for the fun night.

Anonymous said...

Love it! I think I maybe the only girl in Utah that's never played Rock Band, sad huh? It looks like tons of fun though..