I have pictures from Clint's sister concerning my latest homework funnies that Colby wrote about being strapped up by Nick. What a weird couple of kids! But what I want to know is, where was the adult supervision? Behind the camera? :) Oh yeah, Clint finally made it into the homework sentences this last week. The word was Large, and Colby wrote: My dad killed a large elk! (what did you think he wrote about Large and Clint in the same sentence? Get your mind out of the gutter!) Do you think his teacher has turned us in yet? We're soooo proud!
2 comments:
I think Clint put you up to that and I know that he could come up with many comments out of the gutter for 1 word subjects.
Great pics, at least he thought to take pictures. My hubby would have just watched. That is what happens when you leave the men in charge!
Post a Comment