Homework funnies-
Colby came up with some more funny sentences for his spelling words this week, I had to share again....
Screen- I don't have a flat t.v screen. (poor kid)
Scream- My brother always screams!
Strict- We have strict rules in are house. (my personal favorite)
Spring- Springs are fun to play with.
Strap- My causen always straps me up. ( I asked him about this one, I wanted to know if it was true or made up.... He said his cousin, Nick, always straps him up when he sleeps over there! I had to laugh over that one!)
He makes me want to just give him a bunch of random words to use for sentences just to see what's on his mind. Such a goof ball!
3 comments:
o man the homework assignments that these kids get are hilarious. It funny to hear/see what's going through there heads. Goes to show how just 1 word can lead to miscommunication. Thanks for sharing the funnies
Tonight was fun so thanks to you & Clint for the invite. I remember when someone would spontaneously call and I could just get up & go...remember those days. Now it takes preping, planning, & packing the kids to & fro. I think I'm getting better getting us all out the door. Any ways I hope there was no recording going on while we were all singing. I don't remember Clint singing tonight---there must of been someone hogging the mic. ha ha :0)
I think I need to defend Nick here. Yes, he usually does 'strap' Colby up when he's at our house, but Colby likes it! I've sent you pictures to prove it! And for the record, Colby is sure good at escaping! I suspect he gets 'strapped up' at home on a regular basis.
Post a Comment