Snacks: $25.00
Gas for trip: $50.00
Afro wigs: $20.00
Motel room: $75.00
Speedo: $28.00
A chance to run down main street in the middle of winter, nearly naked.......
.
.
.
.
.
PRICELESS!!!!!
We truly had the BEST time this weekend! We went up to Lava Hot Springs for the Fire and Ice festival and Clint participated in the 'Running of the bulls'. Him, Hunter, Jeremy, Jacob and Jason were the brave souls who ran down main street at 9:00 a.m Sunday morning. Saturday night we went to the community center and played in a 21 tournament. I almost won the trophy..... well maybe not almost, but I was hoping! Jeremy played in the Texas Hold'em tournament and he really did almost win the trophy, I'd have to say he came in second.
Here we all are showing off all our loot! We were loaded! I was dying when I noticed what was on the money...Look real close, it says St. Pauls Church on it. WHY would a church have play money printed up? Hmmmmm, only in Idaho.
So while the kids were back at the motel, with a sitter, our night continued on at the Blue Moon Bar and grill. Clint and I are innocents you know, never gone to a bar like this before. Never really been to a bar at all to tell the truth. I'm sorry to say that there was a pact, and what happened in Lava has to stay in Lava!! (nice one Kari) I will say this, there was a wet t-shirt contest! That has scarred me for life I think. No, I didn't participate....but some of those women shouldn't have either! :) Here's Michelle with her own chair. She won it during our tournament play and we got made fun of by the 'bar- goers' that we had brought in our own chairs. She didn't care, she had the best seat in the house!
What a great time! Can't wait for next year. Fire and Ice, Baby!
5 comments:
That's hilarious!!! Robert & I are laughing. I'm so glad you had fun and I never thought they were serious about the afro w/speedo. You should have screamed "I love you" to clint as he was running down. HA ha!
That is priceless.. Who comes up with this stuff!! I'm glad you all had a great time.. I love your laugh in the video!
Manda, I couldn't scream to Clint as he was running by....people might think I was with him! :)
So Kirk and I are wondering why Hunter is standing in front of Clint in the picture. If your going to be man enough to wear a speedo you got to be man enough to show it off.
Looks like you guys had a great time!
Ha ha---don't side with those other meanies who were talking. Where's the support? Good to know the run was after the kinky night and not during b/c there wasn't much else to take off.
Post a Comment