Thursday, February 19, 2009






I finally got some video to load up from our Valentine's night over to Jamie and Kirks house. Hunter's friends, Trevor and Jaden, are band material right? What a great group of people we've been so fortunate to meet and be-friend. I just love how Trent acted like he couldn't sing, then he got the microphone and sounded all professional.




Here's Kirk singing "The Rose", he's so sweet--pointing to his wife and all. What an American Idol! Well hopefully everyone will still play with us, I promise not to film too much!!

2 comments:

aminut said...

How fun! Just when it was getting good and the videos stopped???

Jamie Dean said...

Helllooo, what are you doing putting me singing on your blog? We are only supposed to embarase the boys not the girls. I didn't put you singing on mine. Good thing you didn't get to much of me. That was a way fun night.