Friday, February 13, 2009



I've got pictures of the birthday boy! Does he look happy? We went to El Matador last night to celebrate with some family and here's Clint, standing while the whole restaurant sang to him... what a goof ball!
He's such a good sport, I let the kids pick out gifts for their dad--with no help from me-- and Colby picked out these SWEET sunglasses! Can you see the mirrored lenses? I think Colby was meant to be in the 80's.... Hunter tried to talk him into something a little more 'fashionable' and Colby yelled, (in the middle of the store, mind you) "NO, if we don't get him these--we're not getting him ANY!!" I guess he felt really strong about these sunglasses?
Here's A.J waiting and so excited to give him his gift. He was so funny about picking out his gifts... Then A.J waited all day to see his Dad open his gifts. This picture right here was worth the cost of the silly gifts!



He got Clint the movie Teen Wolf , yes the one with Michael J. Fox.... Tennis balls... candy and made a card! Sweet kid... he just adores his dad! And now he wants to go play tennis pretty badly, don't ask me why! Well you all can guess how we're spending our Friday night...eating candy and watching Teen Wolf! Excitement!

Oh yeah, now I have to report about Valentines day. Here's Hunter with his box he made to collect his valentines.... what a talented kid! He used 3 shoe boxes, 1 can of spray paint, and a whole lot of duct tape to create this masterpiece. All to collect valentines and be destroyed soon after.... He is taking a special box of chocolates and BIG stuffed animal for a girl today. My baby is getting so old! sob sob, I'll have to let you all know how that went. That is IF he tells me the outcome? I guess I could grill Colby, for some reason he always finds out what Hunter is up to at school concerning girls.... leave it to the younger siblings to know everything you don't want them to know?!

3 comments:

aminut said...

Kim this is so awesome! I love these family pictures so much. You all look so good and happy. Seriously these family pics are the bomb.com. ha ha. I don't think I'll ever say that again so save it!

Bonnie the Boss said...

Happy Birthday Clint!!!Kim, it looks like so much fun! I think it is cool you let the kids pick out the gifts!

aminut said...

Yep I just showed Alex Hunter's V box and he says..."Cooooll"!