Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!


I had such an eventful day, starting with this great card from my boys. Clint made the big heart, impressive right? Then we went out to breakfast with Clint's family. What a way to start the day for me, not having to cook at all! I loved it. Clint and I had a soccer game that night and me and the other girls bought some heart socks just for this event. Yeah, we rock.... we may have lost the game--but we had fun doing it! Oh, and little Michelle scored her first big goal!! Way to go girlie! I think we only lost by 1. We did so good!


Here's Clint's attempt at being funny, making us look like giants! Hunter and his friends got into the loving spirit also by wearing our soccer socks to their basketball game earlier in the day. All of our soccer adults have kids Hunters age and they play b-ball and soccer together, what a great group of friends! We then continued the party over to the Deans house playing rock band and ping pong. I got some GREAT video clips, and I'm trying to download them but for some reason the 'blogger' site isn't letting me right now. So I will keep trying and maybe get another post with them! You do not want to miss Kirk singing 'The Rose' with their karaoke microphone! I need to buy us one of those!

4 comments:

aminut said...

You guys look like your made of love. Maybe it was the love in the air that helped you LET them when by 1 point. Can't wait to see the videos! K if you get karoke I have 1 request....Tell Clint that he can't be on American Idol no matter what he thinks. HA HA ;0)

aminut said...

o & is it b/c I'm private that I can't be one of your peeps too?

Kim said...

Yeah, because you're privately owned and operated!! I'm thinking of going private, because just this weekend there have been like over 60 views on my blog! With only Amanda commenting.... so unless Amanda looks at my blog obsessivly over and over---- who else is??

Bonnie the Boss said...

So cute! I love the socks!