Wednesday, October 29, 2008



What is REALLY scary is ...... Whose ass is that??
Happy Haunting!! And remember that picture when you're raiding your kids' candy bucket!
hee hee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is horrible. The world is so superficial now a days. I can't say anything about the person what I can say is that if it were my ass - there's no way I'd let it be painted and the butt of all Halloween jokes. ;)

Bonnie the Boss said...

Thanks Kim I needed that!

Ashley ;o) said...

Oh man... that pic makes me laugh and sick at the same time! ;o)

Jamie Dean said...

I can't believe you put that picture on your blog. I probably sent the email to you or you sent to me. I got a good laugh at it. Can you imagine letting somebody paint that on you especially when your ass is that big.

Jamie Dean said...

I can't believe you put that picture on your blog. I probably sent the email to you or you sent to me. I got a good laugh at it. Can you imagine letting somebody paint that on you especially when your ass is that big.