Well just so you know, Hunter's soccer team won all of their games (sometimes not finishing till dark!) Colby had a wrestling 'meet' on Friday and won 1 out of 3 matches (awesome for his first try at a new sport) and A.J danced, sang, talked, and played his way through the busy week.
Here's a little clip of Colby's winning match..... he's the kid on top. :) I'm wondering if Colby is loving the fact that he can do this without getting into trouble? It does go against everything we try to instill into our boys.....
All the kids got a medal, which Colby was ecstatic over!! His first medal ever!!
I'm sure you can tell which one is mine? There he is holding his medal up. And no, he is not flipping the bird!! It's a sideways 'rock on' hand signal!
I don't know why A.J was running around with no pants on, but with his collar up like that it made Clint run for the camera and I threw some shades on him. It's 'Risky Business' being parents to 3 busy boys, but we're lovin' it! I don't know about you, but after doing this post I want to go and rent that movie now! Wasn't that the name of it?
3 comments:
AJ so riskaaaeee! I think the collar makes it w/ those shades. What a cutie!
Glad to see that Colby's hair is still spiked b/c the other kid's hair is all messed up. O and glad you clarified b/c I thought I was getting the bird...whaaaaat? Way to go Colby. I wasn't going to show Robert b/c he'd want to put Alex in & don't have time right now but I have to show Robert---he'll be so proud. I could hear it now..."Keep your hips high, keep your hips high!"
Proud of Hunter too for all his wins---what a great team mate!!!
ALSO I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS FOR THE CALL! Ha ha
Ok I think AJ has been hanging out with Brooke! She has Broc popping his collar with no questions asked now!! HA HA!! Way to go Colby and Hunter!! Welove ya!
Ha ha!! Love the "Risky Business" reference. He'll love that one day when he's older. You can show it to all his girlfriends. And Colby wow.. that is so crazy. I didn't know kids that little could wrestle. But, that's awesome. He's such a go getter. And of course Hunter won.. Does he ever lose. Such wonderful talented boys you have to cheer for. Fun stuff! Sorry we missed the pumpkin carving. we HAVE to get together to do it next year. We have 2 great pumpkins that we probably wont carve :( Let's do something fun with the kids for christmas.
Post a Comment