1. He likes to play guitar a lot. But for some reason he doesn't like lessons. I don't know what to do about that, I'm thinking of canceling them for a month and see if he's missing it.
2. He hasn't been to the principals office this year (yet). He has been called there in Kindergarten and first grade! His first offense was very surprising. I got called from the principal and of course was very nervous about what he had done. I was told he was kissing the girls! I just started laughing. What the heck? No punches, no blood?
3. He loves to draw! He is very artistic. I have framed my favorite picture that he painted for me, but I wish he would draw or paint more.... he's just too darn busy!
4. He wants to grow his hair out long and be a rock star! I am very against the long hair, saying not until he's 18 and moved out.... he's still trying to work on me for that.
5. He has body odor when he sleeps! Hunter shares a room with him now and is very vocal about this. I think it just smells like Colby, I could breath it in all day.... Hunter just doesn't have body odor yet, weird!!
6. He is very sweet and tries to cover this up by being naughty. I'm on to him, he can be the sweetest boy I know when he doesn't think anyones paying attention. And boy can he be naughty! What's funny is he's so much like his dad, and Clint wonders why Colby can be so naughty...
Clint and I say this a lot, "Colby can be so naughty so often... but when he's good, he could get away with murder!!" He just doesn't realize this yet, if he did Clint and I would be in a lot of trouble! I love him to death, which sometimes is the only thing keeping him alive....
1 comment:
O that was smelly I mean well worth reading. Is Colby getting that smelly boy smell already? And you like it? Did you like the way my little brothers room smelled...remember? Just kidding but uuuuuu. And wait, what about AJ??? I'm staying tuned.....
Post a Comment