Indoor Soccer!
Ok, so I don't have pictures.... and I hope no one else does either!! But Clint and I are playing indoor soccer right now. We're on a co-ed league, in the 30 and older bracket... Yeah we're old! I was so scared and nervous and excited all rolled up together that it was a very long day waiting for the games. That's right, games! We had 2 games on our first night. Our team is made up of a group of our good friends (the ones who dared come out and play), so it made it so fun! I'll keep you all posted, we play on Saturdays if anyones interested or just needs a good laugh! We did lose both games, but we survived it! Of course all the guys did fantastic on our team, most had played before... but us girls held our own (if I do say so for myself) I was very proud of those of us who had never played. Lots of fun, and my husband was very happy that I went out there and did something so out of my comfort bracket! Plus I asked Hunter how I did and he said I was "GREAT!" Nice compliment from my 10 year old.... at least I wasn't too embarrassing!
11 comments:
K I'm on top of the pictures missing!!! I can't wait to go see: I'm taking popcorn, coke, and it'll be a good time. Next year when I'm out of school...can I join? Sounds way fun and I'm proud of you too, and all the ladies.
That is AWESOME you guys are playing indoor!! When that one is over you guys should play in another league that I can play in... it'd be SOOO fun to play with you guys!! Maybe we could even get Nat to play again. ;o) And I'm sure you really did play great if Hunter said so. I bet he loves to see you guys playing since he's so into soccer! How fun!
I am so proud that you are playing! I wish i was coordinated enough to kick the ball and run ;). Now you truly are a "soccer MOM!"
I looooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee your new do!
Did I say love or did I say lllluuuuvvvvv?
How fun! And good for you!! :) I didn't know you guys were playing on saturdays.. If you need a sub let me know.. We'll have to come watch sometime. Sounds like you guys had a great time. I bet the boys are so proud. I bet it's cool of them to see you guys participating in something they love so much.
K so I keep leaving comments but it's all your fault b/c you got me into this mess-of-a-I-should-be-studying-but-I-can't-get-enough-blog. Who came up with the name 'blog' any ways. It's so ugly--they could of done w/a better name.
I have to say that I can't get enough of Def Lepard either...rock on :0)
I played co-ed indoor soccer not that long ago and it was a blast and a work out. I had to take water and a paper bag to hyperventilate in after. I think it's awesome.. Take pictures next time sunshine.. Amanda says she loves your new do.. Where are the pictures of that - you're slacking. Just kidding..
Hey Heidi,
I was meaning her websites new do since she changed to "diamonds are a girls bestfriend". But she could put some pics of her self once and a while ;) She's the one taking all the pics though. I'll be going to her soccer games and get some good ones for you k.
Whatever! No cameras allowed! And anyways, amanda.... you're way over your limit on leaving comments for this post!! Don't you have some studying to do?? :)
Manda tried to talk me into coming that night I laughed in her face.
I know I am so rude!
Tell Amanda that blog stands for web log. It was just shortened.
Post a Comment