Tuesday, October 14, 2008



This one is about Hunter.
6 things you might not know about him and I have him sitting with me to answer these questions for you.....

"Hunter, tell me 6 things about you that people don't know"

"ummmmmm , hee hee Stop it mom!"

Ok, Ok I won't narrate for him anymore....

1. He stays up late in his bed when he is supposed to be asleep. (he thinks I don't know about this) and he's surprised to find this out from me. Moms know everything my sweet angel!

2. He can't lie!! When he was little he would ask us how we knew he was lying, Clint said he could see it in his eyes. So one day he was telling me something and had his hand over his eyes. I couldn't figure it out until I realized he was telling me a lie, and said "you're not telling me the truth" which he put his hand down saying "how did you know?? you couldn't see my eyes!" Priceless huh, I think he was only like 3 years old. I'll never forget it and he still lies the same way, looking away and not making eye contact.

3. On that note... other funny things Hunter has said.... When A.J was a baby and drinking breast milk, I would pump it to feed to him in a bottle so all Hunter really saw was a bottle of breast milk.... We ran out of milk (cows) for us and I said I had to go to the store. Hunter said ," No we're not, can't we just use your milk?" Also another funny thing is when he was a baby and would laugh, he sounded just like woody wood pecker. We use to crack up over it all the time.

4. He is mumbling like crazy lately! I don't know why this has started but make it stop! He mumbles and we don't know if it's directed to someone or to himself.... he thinks this is funny, but it's not.. :)

5. He asked out a girl this year and she said no. What?? this is surprising to me! Usually we're beating off the girls with a stick around here. That's something that even I didn't know about my son

6. He takes being the oldest child very seriously. No one picks on his brothers but him. He's very territorial about it. It's hard work being the oldest brother.

As most all of you know, Hunter is very likable and easy to get along with. He really makes life so easy and enjoyable for us all. I'm always so proud of him. He makes me so happy and really tries to make everyone he's around happy. (except maybe Colby, he's too busy bothering him to make him happy) All in a day's work of being the oldest sibling you know!

1 comment:

aminut said...

I love Hunter.
Hunter, I know someone...I'll set you up.
Just kidding---I have my bat, my sling shot, and my BB gun :) to ward off the girls!