Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Election time is here early! Are you all ready to vote? We seem to have a problem around here with too many costumes! For the last 3 weeks Colby has been dressing up in a different costume and can't decide what to be on the actual trick or treating night.... So get your votes in early! Scary Skeleton? He wore this to the dinosaur park on Saturday with his Aunt Collette and cousin J.B.....

Maybe a vampire? He wore this last weekend to a Halloween birthday party...

Batman party guy? This was the party favor from A.J's birthday.
A mighty elk hunter? I think his dad would REALLY like that one.....

WWF wrestler??
A basketball player? Believe me, he has some SWEET moves!

Santa's little helper?
??? I'm not sure what this is?
A Hippie? He's wearing this to school today for drug free week, it's 70's day.... didn't they do a lot of drugs in the 70's? I'm not sure who thought this up for drug free week?.....

Well those are all the photos, also in consideration is a ninja or a werewolf...... I just haven't got a picture of him in those yet! What can I say, the kid likes to dress up! :) Yes, Clint is very proud as I'm sure you can imagine....

Here's some bonus pictures, Hunter also dressed up for 70's day today. I'll have to tell him hippies weren't in gangs.... the kid doesn't know how to make a peace sign?
I'm probably going to regret this, but the boys asked if I've ever dressed up as a hippie and I have..... in 8th grade, so I looked up my photo and found it! Here goes.........

No, I did not go to junior high in the 70's!! It was probably Halloween or something.... Can you tell I'm the one in the middle? Actually Hunter is wearing the funky belt that I had on in the picture! Wow huh? Or should I say, Groovy......

5 comments:

aminut said...

K I vote hippie or skeleton guy. Sure looks like a lot of work...what an animal. Hunter and his peace gang sign cracks me up. Way to go DRUG FREE!!!
Boy am I glad you posted the hippie pic of you. So how is your costume going & what about Clints?

Anonymous said...

I love that picture. It's you Callie and Mindy. Am I right. My vote is for the hippy. And the hunter picture is a bit bloody. The deer anyways. I don't know how people eat that.. I really don't. I'm with Amanda, what are you and Clint being.. I can't wait for pictures.

Smiley0709 said...

OMG! You are so funny! You had me laughing the whole time. Love it. What a character. I think i'll vote for the skeleton... 70's and Drug Free? Hmmmm... Doesnt quite seem like the right mix. But, hey they're kids so whatever goes.. :) Hope you all have a happy halloween. One of these years we need to have a family/friends halloween hoopla? What'ya say?

Kim said...

Heidi, you were right about the picture of me.... I was planning on being Velma (from scooby doo) but I'm not liking my costume... That or I'm just p.m.s'ing this week and nothing is making me very happy!

Ashley ;o) said...

That was such a funny post!! ;o) That is so cool that Colby likes to dress up like that! He has such an awesome and fun personality... just like everyone else it his family! ;o) So what did he end up being on Friday night???

And I love that hippie pic of you! Funny that Hunter was able to reuse some of your costume. ;o)