Toy's R Us, BIG toy book.....
It's official, Christmas is just around the corner. I hate that it comes up before Halloween now days. So we got our big Toys R Us ad book in the mail and let me tell you Colby and A.J love it! The ad people are brilliant by putting boxes by each item so the kids can check off what they want.... Last year Colby marked EVERYTHING off. Hunter saw this and said to Colby "There's no way you're getting all that stuff, it's too much money!" Which Colby replied "I'm asking SANTA for this, DUH!" :) I guess he told him?
Well I handed the book over to A.J and at 3 years old he is putting some serious thought into this. I gave him a marker thinking "yes, 5 minutes to myself.... have fun!" He is cracking me up with his comments though. He's not marking off everything like Colby, but analyzing every little thing. Plus he's marking things for his brothers, cousin, neighbor kid, me, Clint.... I could probably mention some names and he'd have you covered!! It's funny how different all the boys are without any influence from us. Now Hunter, back in the day, would have marked maybe one or two things not wanting to be greedy. I told you about Colby's experience and now A.J is surprising me in his own way.
I asked him how we are getting all
of this stuff, to which he replied
"I'm getting lot o' money for it.
From my piggy bank"
Hilarious! I can't wait for my pink
barbie laptop.....
4 comments:
AJ don't forget about me! That is funny how different they respond. I'll have to check my mail and see what kind of comments I get from the kids. Better start now because we need to get our list ready for Santa. O and by the way---they have really cute pink bags for laptops too. ha ha you'll love your barbie laptop. Now the boys can have your black one all to their selves.
Me too! Make sure you mention Camdyn and I to AJ so we can both be set for Christmas! How cute is that.. what a sweetheart.. thinking of others and willing to put up his funds to cover it. Wow, you've done good! You guys must be so proud of the way you have raised those boys. Each their own person but each so well rounded, smart, handsome, caring and go getters. Love it! Good job! Like I always say, I can use TONS of advice from you guys..
LOL... that is so darn cute!! It definitely looks like he's concentrating hard in that first pic. ;o) And what a sweetie to pick out stuff for everyone else too!! What do I get?? J/K But I've always wanted a pink barbie laptop!! You're SOOO lucky! ;o)
I love the fact that he is butt naked!
Way cute thought that he is thinking of others.
I think a Barbie Laptop is so you. JK
Post a Comment