Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to my sister!!
Today is my big sis's birthday, so I thought I would look through my photo albums and embarrass her a little.... she's one of those people who look away when you point a camera at her. So I'm sure she'll love this photo montage. I won't say how old she is, but here's a hint.... I found a site that you can use to find out what the number one music song was on the day you were born. On the day Michelle was born the number one hit was Elvis's 'Suspicious Minds'. Here goes, love you Shel!!
Here's her and her husband, Shaun. This makes me laugh because he looks just like his son, my nephew Cameron.... and Michelle was a part of the 'Big hair' generation.
Isn't Clint cute? Sorry Shaun, about the head cut off.... Here's another one so you can see Shaun's whole smiling face.
Here's me, my mom and two sisters.

Yikes, I'm looking scary in this one. Thanks Michelle for being a great sister! I know I can call you first to find out what's ailing my kids, so I don't have to call the doctor if it's not needed. When mom started working evenings and I was left home alone you had great recipes for me to copy and would talk me through doing laundry (since I really had no clue as to what I was doing). You've always been there as my 'mom' figure and I really look up to you as a great mom! Happy Birthday sis! I love you!

2 comments:

Ashley ;o) said...

What a sweet post!! Happy Birthday to your sis! Old pictures are seriously the best. I love seeing the one of you and Clint! ;o)

Smiley0709 said...

It's so awesome to have a sister as your best friend, isnt it? She sounds like a fabulous sis! And funny pics.. Man does time fly or what?