Turkey Day!

We had a fantastic Thanksgiving this year! Spent at our house, with two of Clint's sisters, his dad and niece and nephew we had a blast. Here's a shot of some of our spread....mmmmm!
We then rolled into the living room to watch a movie, no one could move from all of the food we ate. Somehow this turned into a big feet tickling circle, which some of our other family members who were m.i.a this year would have loved! (you know who you are!) 
We wrapped up the day with our now traditional game playing. Pictionary is a favorite of my kids, we like to make our own words for teams to draw.... Even A.J played this year, kind of :) He got up to draw what his aunt Kari told him (ice cream) and proceeded to draw his own thing (grass)! It was hysterical. What was even more funny was when we started playing 'Bullshit' and A.J started saying it over and over and over! I haven't heard that word come out of his mouth today so I'm hoping he's forgotten.... The big winner for 'Bullshit' was none other than my son, Hunter! We could never catch him lying. Such a sweet little innocent he is. On the other hand, Colby has a knack for catching the 'Bullshitters'! Mostly me.... he would call 'bullshit' on me every time I was lying, the little eagle eye!

OK, now that Thanksgiving is done with---I've got to start losing some weight! This is pathetic, my baby is 3 years old- going on 4 pretty darn quick! So I can't use pregnancy as an excuse any longer! Or can I? :) Usually since I started having kids I would have been pregnant again by now and wouldn't have to worry about it. Since we are done having children I really need to start losing some weight now! So really, it's crunch time for me. No more soda, cut back on sweets (that's my biggest no no), more exercise!!! It's time people, I'll keep you updated. Without actual numbers of course, that's just embarrassing and wrong in so many ways!
6 comments:
I think you look great - the pictures are awesome. Next time you play games I want to come over. I think as long as your healthy and comfortable your actual weight shouldn't matter. I think you are awesome and look awesome.. Just my opinion.
Kim,
I'll be with you every step of the way.
I like all the Thanksgiving pics. Is Clint actually massaging too? I see everyone else is. What a good wife- that's not the 1st time I've seen you massaging his feet :-) Rolling over to get your feet massaged sounds awesome to me. Sorry I missed it.
Hunter's Bday was fun and the boys loved it. I'm proud of how long Hunter stayed up on his board!
Oh is it tickling? Either way--now I'm really wishing I came over.
Oh wow! That tickling circle looks like pure heaven!! :) We really did miss out! NICE! Looks like you guys had a fabulous thanksgiving. One of these years i'm hoping we can have everyone come to our house so we can just stay in. Making the rounds is brutle. You should come to some of my classes!! It would be fun! :)
I think pregnancy is an excuse for the rest of our lives! Due to the fact that even though our kids are older they still cause us to eat on the run, want to order pizza, and need lots of caffeine! I am glad you had a great thanksgiving! Lets play soon!
It looks like you had so much fun! I am looking forward to not having to bethe entertainer.
Post a Comment