Soccer updates-
Indoor soccer is still going on, and I'm still alive! We had a game this last weekend with a good sized crowd there cheering us on. Sadly the other team wasn't aware of this and I'm pretty sure they were mocking us out on the field.... I was told (by my husband) that we are in the 'lower' league, with other teams that are down around our level of playing. Well..... I'm finding this very hard to believe week after week, game after game--there are no other teams out there down at OUR skill level. Something wrong with the system? I'm not sure. We're thinking we need to have some shirts made, that might boost up our playing level? I'll keep you all posted! I do have to report that I was sooooooo close to making a goal! Twice! So who knows, maybe this next game (at 11:00 p.m) will be the one!? Of course no one wants to come that late to cheer, so naturally that will be our shining moment.....
4 comments:
GO TEAM! That's so awesome. I am so proud of you for getting out there and kicking butt! And almost scoring too! Next time, at 11pm, i'm confident you'll boot one in! How fun! We'll have to come watch sometimes. Are they every Saturday?
I would so come to watch you play at 11 - I think it would be awesome, let me know when you are playing and where. Love ya..
That's so nice Heidi, you wouldn't mock me would you?? :)
We play at Ogden indoor soccer on 12th street in Ogden, at 11:00 (p.m) crazy right? And Heidi, if you come I will be shocked! Seriously, we stink--on and off the field.... I've never sweated so much in my life!
K I witnessed Kim almost making 2 goals. Way to go Kim! I tried taking some pictures but my camera wasn't working (user error). I did get some but none of the hot action ones. All the boys were so proud of all their moms. It was so awesome to over hear them rooting for their moms.
Kim, I think Clint is telling you stories & he just wanted his own skill level for him & Jeremy. ha ha.
O & Heidi if you go take nose plugs. Just Kidding-- they weren't sweating...they were glistening!
Post a Comment