Sunday, November 2, 2008

Here's a quick up-date on our Halloween day.... The kids were out of school and Clint was off work so it made for a really long, scary day for mom! My costume ended up being a mom with p.m.s who wanted nothing to do with anyone! Original?? I thought so.... Colby couldn't make up his mind on his costume (surprised?) so he put on all the things that he liked best. I guess he was a skeleton/grim reaper/with a pirate sword hand? Whatever, this was a base for my costume to really grab onto. A.J had a blue power ranger costume that was Colby's long ago, but got this red power ranger costume this week as a hand-me down from his cousin and liked it better! Except that there was no mask or gloves, so he followed Colby's lead and added onto his costume too...

Clint went deer hunting with his nephew, J.B, and his dad. Yes, he's still deer hunting. He has an archery tag, so it just seems to go on and on and on...... He did get a shot, but missed. Oh well, I guess he'll just keep going till it happens. He ended up getting home late so his costume was a deer hunter!

4 comments:

Jamie Dean said...

What happened to your Thelma costume?

The Lopez-Munoz Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lopez-Munoz Family said...

The pictures of the boys were hilarious!!! And your hair got to love the 90's. On a serious note that was the sweetest thing you wrote about your sister. It got me all choked up... seriously I'm not joking. She is lucky to have you as a sister too.

Smiley0709 said...

I can't believe AJ wanted to cut out early opn trick-o-treating! WHAT? :) What a cutie.. They look awesome. Did you sew all those costumes by hand?? ;)