
Disney on Ice!

Last night the boys and I met up with all of my side of the family down in Salt Lake to watch Disney on Ice celebrate 100 years of Disney. And I do mean ALL of my family.... all my nieces and nephews except Cameron who is at Snow College, but I'm sure he would have been there too!

Kaylee, Brooke, and Michelle....yeah Kaylee, we know you're cool!

Denise, Juli, Haggas and Eric.... We see you Eric--and we know your excited to be there! Welcome to the family!

My bro-in-law, Shaun, can you read his mind? "What the h#*#? How did I get talked into this? Where the heck is Clint? How did he get out of this?" ha ha ha He loved it! Don't let this picture fool you!

Biggest Disney fan ever? No, just my mom and Denise... We had to drag my mom there kicking and screaming "But my laundry!!" Are you all wondering where the 'little' kids are? Yeah, we had some of those too....

This is before the show started and notice how calm and out of it A.J looks.... he had NO idea what he was in store for! This was his first Disney on ice event, and he was blown away! For the first 5 or 10 minutes he wouldn't stop talking and asking questions to me. It all started out with Aladdin and the genie from the bottle. He thought it was the real people and was so confused as to why they were there and skating. Then he turns to me and says "MOM, I think they're in costumes!!" and looked liked "wow! I finally figured it out!" I was just cracking up! Of course the questions and comments didn't stop.....ever..... he talked his way through the whole show!


I've been feeling a little sad thinking about Hunter turning 11 in a couple of weeks and getting so old, then last night I turned and saw him with his jaw dropped and mickey mouse ears on and realized he's still my baby!

Oops, they realized the camera was out and had to look cool again.....

Here's Broc and Colby, trying to show how cool they are like their big brother and sister... unsuccessfully....

Just when I thought A.J was understanding the whole thing, realizing it was not the real people from the movies, They all came skating out and waving goodbye..... I turn and see him waving and carrying on like they were the real deal! Kids, don't you just love how truely they believe?

I just love my boys, and I hate how fast they're growing up! We had a great time, I loved having all my family there too! Seems like yesterday when I was doing this kind of stuff with my nieces and nephew, now they're all grown up getting married and going off to college.... how quickly time flies!
1 comment:
Oh I'm dieing over Shaun. He is cracking me up just imagining his looks & his comments. How did Michelle get him there? I think I'll start calling him twinkle toes. Great to see your mom there too. I'm surprised her & Shaun didn't run away.
It so great that you all went together. Cheers to Lisa!!!
K enough with the peace sign ;0) ha ha
Post a Comment