Monday, November 24, 2008


Happy Birthday Hunter!


Hunter is 11 today! My baby is growing up fast! I told him last year, no more parties....we can't afford it and he has too many friends (that's a good thing though, right?) So tonight we are having brownies and ice cream, and my angel boy is happy with that. He is always aiming to please, but last night Colby was doing all he could to make Hunter happy. It was the cutest thing ever, I think Colby is buttering him up so he can play with any gifts? I can't imagine life without my boys, was there ever a time? I was reminiscing with Clint last night, saying I remember looking in at the crib and thinking "After today, there will be a baby in there!" To which he replied, "I remember thinking, how did I let Kim talk me into this?"
MEN! He laughed and said that now he is glad I did talk him into it. I wonder, would the world continue if it were up to men only? Probably not.....

Ok, before I start crying I'm going to stop my stroll down memory lane! And I have to report that sadly my laptop has been infected by some pesky virus so I'm down on my ancient home computer.... I don't have the patience to wait for pictures to download on this beast so I'll post some birthday pics later!

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and eats till they burst! Have a good week.

1 comment:

Smiley0709 said...

HAPPY (late) birthday HUNTER!! He is such a cute kid.. I remember sitting around watching him and listening to him for hours when he was just a little guy.. Because he was so freakin cute! And always said the cutest, funniest things.. I can't believe he is 11! WHAT?!? How fun it's been to watch him grow up and turn into a sharp young man (can I call him that yet?) :) Your SUPER parents.. he is lucky to have you guys!! Wish we were all getting together for thanksgiving :( Have a HAPPY one!