Wednesday funnies-
I just had to share really quick with you all, I figured you probably would get a chuckle out of this like I did! Colby did his homework last night, and it's so amazing that he never needs help... he'll just sit down and do it with no questions and then be on his merry way! So this morning after the kids went to school I started reading through his packet to make sure he did it all and just started laughing so hard! He gets a spelling list every week and has to write it in a sentence, so here's a couple of sentences that just tickled my funny bone... remember, he's in 2nd grade.
1.MIND - Mind your own bissnus boys and girls.
2.TRY- Try the meat.
3.LIE - I will never ever lie! (this made me laugh for obvious reasons)
4.KIND - I like the cheesy kind of chips.
The kid never ceases to amaze me! I love him like crazy, makes me wonder what comes out of his mouth at school.... I'm sure I'm better off not knowing!
3 comments:
A geeezzz! I think he probably gets his teachers funny bones too just like he does ours.
He's thinking about cheese vs. being kind to someone. Eating meat? Hmmm. Did he do his homework before dinner or while you were cooking?
A geeezzz? Is that english?
HA HA HA!! I just read that to Ken and we are both laughing so hard. I can just picture little Colby sitting there doing his homework writing this stuff.. What a cutie!
Post a Comment