Friday, December 5, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!!
The holidays are here and I can't keep up! Let me give you a little insight at my busy week so far....

Monday- Had Clint's sister, Heather, over for dinner, tree trimming, and Christmas t.v shows. (I just love the Grinch!)

Tuesday-- Went to Clint's grandparents to visit with his Aunt who was in town from Arizona for only a couple of days.... Love them and wish they were here for longer!

Wednesday-- stayed home, made dinner, played board games (Clint is teaching Colby chess, and had to show Hunter who the master at chess really is...) and bathed kids.....it's been a while.

Thursday--rushed over to the grandparents again for dinner and visiting before having to rush into town for Hunter's school choir that was singing at Christmas village.

Colby, A.J and Rachel wearing their Santa hats and trying to stay warm watching Hunter sing.
Rachel had had enough and Clint was trying to get her attention away from her mama. She loved the little houses in the village, Thanks Heather for coming to support Hunter! (And Collette, Thelissa, and my mom!)
A.J had no desire to see Christmas Village. He had only one thing in mind, to see Santa! Here he is waiting in line with Dad, all happy and excited.... And then there he is actually with Santa--need I say more? He wouldn't talk, wasn't happy, and wanted out of there! Children......
Friday--my week isn't done yet, Clint and I are going to dinner and a holiday play tonight with our good friends, the Jahn's. Looking forward to a night out with no kids!
Saturday--Clint is taking Colby hiking to look for some crystals, hopefully all will go well! I'll update on that after the fact.... plus we are going to see my nephew play some college basketball that night in S.L.C. He is down at Snow College and we've yet to make it to a game! Can't wait!
Sunday--making gingerbread houses with the kids and their cousins!
Whew! I'm exhausted just typing all of this up. Is this really still only the first week of December? I don't know if I'm going to make it through till January...... wish me luck! :)

3 comments:

aminut said...

Oh ya I'm excited about you both going to the dinner. You'll have to let me know what you think. I wish I was going this year--I actually hosted one of those dinners a couple of years ago. It was so fun to bring the guest and table decor together. This is the first year I haven't been in few years...oh well there's next year. Are you going to go out to Mountain View for 'Journey to Bethlehem'? If so maybe we could all go together?

Jamie Dean said...

Hey you must not have looked at my blog lately because I have caught up on all my postings and have way more than you. And the Pakistans contacted me to find out how to get to you!

Smiley0709 said...

And I thought I was busy.. Yikes! Well, it looks like you survived to blog again :) such talented kids you have.. Miss seeing Rachel. We need to all get together. I miss all the get togethers over at Art and Mercy's
:(