Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Do you think he's warm enough?

I just had to laugh at the sight of Colby this morning before school. He put it all together himself, I had nothing to do with it! There was only 1 inch of snow on the ground for pete's sake! All I kept thinking was "Ralphie! Help me up, come on Ralphie!" hee hee Now if I could just remember the little brothers name from The Christmas Story.... trivia time--don't cheat, if you've seen the movie already this year! Look at how little his head is compared to the rest of him! Oh my good gosh, I've got tears!

5 comments:

Coach B. said...

It has slipped my mind. But I love the part where the little brother is eating and the mom keeps encouraging him by calling him her "little piggie"...classic!

We got my dad an exact replica leg lamp this year for Christmas...it's going to drive my step mom crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

I think the movie is A Christmas Story, and I'm not sure which one but one of the brothers is Ralphy. My favorite part is when he stuck his tounge to the pole. My sister when I was younger had me lick the metal shelf in the freezer.. It wasn't funny at the time, now thinking back it's funnier than hell. And with all we put each other through it amazes me we are still sisters and best friends. I think Colby looks warm and that's what counts!!

Bonnie the Boss said...

He might actually need anotheer hat and a pair of mittens to go on top of the gloves to keep his hands extra warm.
Too Funny!!!

Smiley0709 said...

HA HA HA! Hilarious. I can just picture Colby walking around like that. Was he comfortable? CUTE! i would love to borrow your little sled if your not going to use it. Camdyn would get a kick out of it. we should all try to go sledding or do something fun soon!

Tiffany said...

HEHEHE! Where is the scarf wrapped up to his eyeballs! You guys are busy! hope you have a merry christmas!