Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ok Nat... I'm doing your and Ashley's crazy tag! It was kind of hard but you can only do one word answers. Now I'll pass it along to all my peeps, both Jamie's- Heidi- Bonnie- Amanda....just to name a few. Can't wait to see what you come up with! Thanks Natalie.


1.Where is your cell phone? Purse
2.Where is your significant other? Upstairs
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Cookoo (kidding, I love her for her craziness!)
5. Your father? Heaven
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your dream/goal? Rich!
9. The room you're in? Basement
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Debt-free
13. Where were you last night? Shopping
14. What you're not? Skinny
15. One of your wish-list items? Hawaii
16. Where you grew up? Roy
17. The last thing you did? Dinner
18. What are you wearing? Pajamas
19. Your TV? On
20. Your pet? none
21. Your computer? Broken!
22. Your mood? Tired
23. Missing someone? Dad
24. Your car? Crappy
25. Something you're not wearing? Hat
26. Favorite store? Kohls
27. Your summer? FUN!
28. Love someone? Always
29. Your favorite color? Brown
30. When is the last time you laughed? Morning
31. Last time you cried? Awhile

1 comment:

aminut said...

I'm with ya on the debt-free. That's gonna be awesome, huh! Can you imagine the freedom.