WE WON!!
And it was not easy..... I'm talking about Clint and my indoor soccer team--we had our first and only win on Saturday night! There were a lot of injuries, mainly to the other team (thanks to Jeremy 'the tank') but we did have one of our girls do a nose dive into the wall! I thought for sure she knocked herself out cold... we talked on Sunday and she said her face is fine, it's her wrist that she thinks is broken! Poor girl, and all she had running through her mind was "don't cry!" Let me tell you, she is one tough old broad! (Happy Birthday Jamie! sorry about the 'old')
Anyways, at the end of that game I said to the ref, "If this is what it takes to win a game, then I'm fine always losing!" Seriously.
3 comments:
Scaryyyy! Is that Jeremy's new nick name? ha ha! I hope Jamie will be ok. She is tough though. Congrats on the win!
CONGRATS!!!! I knew you guys could do it! :)
Congrats on winning! Mand didn't tell me! I am glad Jamie wasn't seroiusly hurt.
Post a Comment