Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It Worked!!
So my pestering worked last Friday, because Monday afternoon we became the rightful owners of a Brand New Couch set!! Yahoo! Thought I'd post a few pictures.... they came with 4 of the multi colored pillows, which I'm not liking, so I went out and bought the red pillows. Clint and I are not agreeing on which pillows we're liking.... We'll see. Also, Clint thought for sure we'd be needing 2 ottomans. Which is filling up our little living room and feeling a little crowded so we're rearranging and trying out different things hourly. Joking, I'm loving the leather! So sophisticated, I feel so grown-up. :) So are my boys, unfortunately... we're having to 're-train' them about how to treat our furniture! Uggggh!







2 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

It looks great! I think I like the red ones best!

aminut said...

I'm voting for the red ones too! Does Clint really have a say??? (j/k) I think that the pic of your chair looks like it's missing something.....oh it's you because the last post had you in it. They are comfortable too.