Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Birthday A.J!
My baby is no longer a baby, he turned 4 yesterday and likes to remind you at every chance he can. He wanted to go to Toads for his party and I can't believe at 4 years old he has such control over us..... I guess that's what happens when you're the baby, you get what you want. :)
Here we are singing and trying to fit candles onto a cupcake, good thing he's only turning 4!
Can you tell the man behind the mask?? Hunter, never too old for spider man.
My nieces, Denise and Juli...... Juli told us all some very exciting news last night and since all our family was there and heard I guess I can spill the beans here..... She's pregnant!! Yay! Congrats Juli and Eric! And how funny that is for me to think my sister will soon be a grandma...... I'll definitely be rubbing that in.!
Denise's boyfriend, Haggis, and Eric.
Me and my nephew, Cameron. I just like that I feel so short next to him!

Here's A.J's best friend, Benjamin, waiting to ride the roller coaster ride. I couldn't stop laughing at how serious he looked!

A.J and his cousin, Rachel, playing air hockey. How cute is that? Well A.J had so much fun, thanks to all for coming. Now we only have 2 more weeks till Colby's birthday!



2 comments:

aminut said...

How fun. I'm so sorry I missed it. That pic of Ben is so funny. I can just see him being serious. All 3 of them were so glad to get out & have fun with all of you. I think Robert was pleasantly surprised. I love the pic of you & Clint w/AJ--it's a good one. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Miss ya!

Bonnie the Boss said...

My kids all want to go to toads for their birthday. BTW. You and your hubby are so cute!