Tuesday, March 17, 2009



Happy St. Patricks Day!
Thanks to their Aunt Collette, my boys were geared up and ready to roll for St. Paddy's day.

A.J even went the extra mile and wore his green socks (last years gift from same Aunt), green shirt, green bow tie, green shoes and green on his jacket. Then he says to me, "Go ahead and try to pinch me now!" I think he thought it was like super powers or something, not really getting why he was wearing green after all.....

Since all of the boys were too chicken to wear the pin that said "Kiss me, I'm Irish" I decided to throw it on and try my luck. Well I'm thinking the people at Home Depot, Sam's Club and the one guy at the rec center must not have read it because I got no results. I guess I'll have to see what Clint does when he gets home? That or go brush my teeth, something.......

1 comment:

aminut said...

Gosh if any of them would've worn the pin I would have come over to kiss any of them handsome fellas.