Summer time fun!

Man oh man did it feel good today! We could actually go outside and not melt from the heat. The boys pulled out the chalk and had a pirate battle. They were actually getting along today and I just had to comment on it! After 2 months of hating each other and making us all miserable in the process, Colby and Hunter were liking each other and played all day together with no fighting!! So this was one fantastic day at the Sorensen house hold!!

Here's A.J collecting "tater bugs", thank goodness he got a bucket! He was finding too many to hold in his hands..... he can always make me laugh! I love it when the weather cools down even just a degree or two, summertime just gets too hot for me! Keep cool everyone!

1 comment:
This looks so fun.. wish Camdyn could draw on the sidewalk.. its hard to find things to do with her during the day to keep her busy and having fun.. maybe i'll try it anyway :) Those boys are so freakin cute! I can't stand it! :)
Post a Comment