Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy 88th Artie!
Last night we celebrated Clint's Grandpa's birthday over to their house. He's 88 years young and still going strong. He's such a wonderful man, and we love him to death! He's always so loving to everyone, but watch out for his pincher's! He likes to grab your hand, arm, leg, anything and squeeze till you scream. It makes me laugh how he likes to pester, it's definitely running in the family genes with Clint and Colby also loving to pester people... Here's a 4 generation picture of some good looking Sorensens. They all look so much alike it's scary!

For those of you who don't know this, A.J is named after his great grandpa. So that's why I put up my Arthur and Arthur pictures on my blog... Look at their smiles, the exact same! I've been trying to teach A.J that his name is Arthur Jace and A.J is his 'nick-name'.... So far he says "Arfur Jay".... but he calls his g-pa "papa art"... A.J thinks his 'papa art' is the best!! He is always asking to go and visit with them.

Here's cousin Rachel with Aunt Collette. Rachel REALLY likes ranch dressing we've found out. A.J was riding his 'hor-hee' for everyone.



For some reason Clint has to get into it with his nephews at every stinkin' gathering this year..... I think they've finally had enough, and thought by throwing spit wads at our truck they would get 'even' with Clint... little did they know, Clint could care less because it was MY truck they were sabotaging!! Little bastards, wait till THEY get a car! I'm going to get them back! Watch out! I don't fight fair either.... Oh well, we love our family get-togethers.




4 comments:

Ashley ;o) said...

Happy Birthday to Grandpa Artie!! ;o) He's such an awesome man... we love him so much!! And it was fun to get together again! Too bad you guys won't be able to make it to Cam's party... it won't be the same without you guys! But have fun where ever you're off to this time. ;o)

aminut said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aminut said...

Don't worry it's not scary that they all look alike because they all look quite handsome. If Clint lives to be 88 I wonder what he'll be pinching? ha ha!

Smiley0709 said...

Ditto.. Grandpa Artie is one of my favorites! He always has that funny sense of humor and is so sharp. Way fun to get together.. and thanks for letting us use your blanket :) And your poor car.. I would have been so mad.. I'm doing my best to stay out of any of these little competitions.. :)