Can't wait for the next trip, thanks to the Jahn's and Newmeyer's for the fun trip!! Hopefully the next one will be done in a trailer for us, not a tent..... my back is killing me from our air mattress that never made it till morning staying full of air!
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That tube is bigger than Colby!!! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. And don't worry mums the word on the biking thing :)
How fun! You guys are gonna need to take us camping and show us the ropes. I love camping but Ken refuses to do it. But, I'm going to make him do it as Camdyn gets older cause I want her to experience it. There is nothing like camping.. Sounds like you had a fun time.. Did the kids ever get feeling back in their fingers? ;)
That looks so relaxing and nice... minus the river trip worries of course. ;o) We used to go camping with you guys... what happened to that?!? ;o) I miss it! When are your next camping plans? I'm going to tell my mom, Paul and Nat that we need to go!
Post a Comment