Week two~
Started out good, ended on a bad note.... Clint and I went up to Lava Hot Springs for the Fire and Ice festival with friends and no kids (woo hoo) so I would start my days eating healthy and end them not so healthy. :( I just had to keep reminding myself that this is my new life plan not a diet! One happy note, my swim shorts were too loose and I had to pull out a pair that didn't even fit last summer. I think I did pretty good out in the 'real' world without my food plan, stayed far far away from anything deep fried even though it's all I wanted. Of course I didn't lose any pounds but I didn't gain much either (gained 1 and 1/2 pounds back) (boo). It was only 3 days of fun, but it adds up quickly right? (yes I know the mixed drinks really didn't help, but I don't drink often! And the kids were home with Grandma so time to celebrate)
Time to get back on the wagon this week and make up for lost time~ now if only the kids would hurry up and eat all the gummy bears so they'll stop taunting me....
3 comments:
I always have a much harder time on the weekends! You will do great!
It's great you had fun. What matter is you're coming right back. Makes me nervous to go to CA. Funny, but I'm packing my weights & resistance bands in hopes that will help.
I say do what I do--throw the candy in your dumpster---it's not expensive and the kids don't need it either b/c valentine'd day is around the corner. Com'on BE YOUR 10!
Are you kidding me? I can't throw those sweet, delicious, tantalizing, innocent little gummy bears away!! Ohhhhhh, I want some!
Post a Comment