Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Body for life?

Anyone ever heard of it? Done it? I checked out the book from the library, I'm liking what I'm reading. I started my 12 week 'transformation' on Monday but haven't taken any before pictures yet.... Am I scared of documenting myself in a two piece? YES! It's my goal to get that picture taken this week, then store it in an unknown location. The workouts are killing me, but the food isn't too bad. Maybe, MAYBE I'll share some pic's in the weeks to come..... Please share, if you've done it!! I need some support and my bff can't start until next week! She's supposed to be my rock during this. :) I don't know if it was a smart thing to start without her. HELP!

5 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

Don't take the way I look now into concideration. I did it about 6 years ago. I lost about 25 lbs and I still use the cardio method when I am training to run! It is one of the easie methods of loosing weight. I LOVED that the exersize didn't take all freaking day! Call m if you have a question. I still have the book and even the womens book.

Kim said...

Thanks Bonnie! I do like the fact that the workouts are so short, and I liked the cardio the first day.... just not the day after doing my lower body weight stuff! I hurt so bad today, and just wanted to cry while doing my cardio. I find that I chant to myself "just one more minute-just one more minute" haha, I think I was scaring the girl next to me today though.... she kept giving me these long side looks!

Tiffany said...

Two people I worked with did it. It was tough to follow the diet. You really need to be committed. I have the book too but i have been doing the treadmill one day and my strength video (beach body power half hour) the next. Now if I can just control my sweet tooth!

Kim said...

Surprisingly I've been doing really well with the food, and my sweet tooth! Actually my times to eat come up sooner than I'm ready for them, and I have to eat something even though I'm not craving anything yet. Night time snack wants and cravings still hit me....but I've been resisting!

aminut said...

Resisting because your gonna be one hot mama this summer if you keep this up. Trying anything I think is better than nothing. We only get 1 body. Why not make it one hot body, right? It was so fun today and can't wait to keep doing it with you. However, I just can't bring myself to post pics of me. I wanna keep what few bloggers I have interested. ha ha! I've said it before and I'll say it again---I'm so proud of my BFF! Plus I'm holding you to it!