Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!!
I know this is going to be a long post but bear with me, it was a busy weekend! Let me start off by introducing you all to my new Great niece~ Kensley....

Born Friday the 30th around 5:00 in the evening. Isn't she precious? I never in a million years guessed she would come out with all this dark curly hair seeing as her parents are both (naturally) white blonde's!

Cutest little family ever!! I'm sooooo excited for Juli and Eric, and can't wait to hold baby Kensley again... Look at how little she is, sweetest little pea pod ever!
Her face looks exactly like her mommas.... I can't get over it! O.k, I'll move on....
Earlier in the day I went and helped out in Colby's class for the Halloween party, here's a few shots..

I was glad these kids were not pointing out all the 'crack's showing during spooky twister... I just kept praying no one would point out the obvious :)
That afternoon we went up to Clint's grandparents rest home and went through a trick or treat line, here's some pictures of that.
Hunter~pimp daddy, A.J~Iron man, Colby~ Neo from the Matrix. Colby has loved having black hair so much he wants to go permanently black...... HELP!
Grandpa and Grandma Sorensen.... see Grandpa trying to sneak candy for himself? He has diabetes and thinks we're all so mean limiting his sugar intake. :)
We had cousins Rachel and Camdyn join in for the festivities.. but trying to get a picture with a couple of 2 year olds looking at the same time was proving to be impossible!
Here's one with Camdyn holding the candy bowl, is that Grandpa trying to get more candy?? Maybe he figures he'll have better luck with a two year old? We had a great time, you can't beat trick or treating indoors.










Clint's cousins and sister were all there for trick or treating, it was great seeing all the little kid's costumes.

I know Colby's hair looks blue in the pictures, but it was jet black...and now so is my tub ;) Both him and Hunter put together their own costumes with stuff we already had, and they were so proud of them. They're growing up too fast! Well we had a great weekend, hope you all did too. Now we've been busy packing up, moving day is finally here for us! This weekend we'll be moving over to the new house... wish us luck!

1 comment:

aminut said...

The costumes turned out great! How fun and what a cutie that baby is!!! I have got to sniff her and get my hands around her.