Busy Weekend with Cousins! What an eventful weekend we had with our extended family. First off, my nephew Cameron got married. Congratulations to him and his new bride, Tasha!

What a cute couple they are, I'm so happy for them.

Following their big event was Cam's older sister, Brooke's, farewell at church. She's going to Iowa and leaves Wednesday for the MTC. I'm going to miss her so much, a whole 18 months! This picture was taken on the night she opened her letter to find out where she was going with her parents looking on...

Here's a couple of shots from their house yesterday.

My sister, Michelle, I'm sure trying to keep from crying.... such a busy weekend for her two oldest, I'm glad mine are still little and not moving out yet. Give me a few more years, I'm sure I'll change my tune when they're teenagers.

Hunter and A.J love dressing up!


Here's A.J, me and my other niece Juli who is expecting her baby any day now!! She has an appointment on Tuesday and I'm going to go ahead and predict her going in on Wednesday to have her labor induced. We'll see what happens and I'm hoping my next post will be all about my great niece's 'birth'day! I'm going to be a Great Aunt, stealing the phrase from Juli's other aunt, and be called Auntie....can't wait to snuggle and cuddle with a newborn again. What's most exciting about that is at the end of the day I can return her to her parents and go home for a full nights rest.. hee hee
2 comments:
Looks like a fun weekend.
Thanks for the update.. You look amazing as always!!
Post a Comment