Tuesday, September 15, 2009

We live in a strange world!

I got an interesting letter today in the mail. It was addressed to Clint, yes I open his mail~ if I didn't it will sit on the counter until someone (also me) finally throws it away! So anyways, he got a letter saying this: "We are pleased to offer your son a one-time-only opportunity to travel and study in Australia in the summer of 2010"

WHAT? It went on to say what a great opportunity it was for the 5th and 6th graders from Northern Utah to participate in.... so that clued me in that they did in fact know he's only a 6th grader! Call me crazy, but it sounds a little fishy to me... Who do these people think they are? A 6th grader for crying out loud! I knew that I'd have to start loosening the apron strings with Hunter seeing that he's almost a teenager, but alone in Australia?? I don't think so! He's still not allowed to go up to the 'busy' road above our neighborhood......

No comments: