Yes folks, I love my new faucet. It pulls out and is the sprayer too..... Remember the kitchen was just a pit stop though. Now Clint has moved on to the downstairs bathroom/laundry room which has suffered from rot and mold from a leaky shower. I know, happy happy~joy joy! That lovely room just got started today and HOPEFULLY will be finished within the week.....I have laundry to do! Ack!
Are you wondering why all the house fixer uppers? WELL, we are planning on selling the house and moving within the next month or so. Might be a shocker to a few of you, but I think I've kind of told most everyone about it. Clint's grandparents had moved into a rest home back in July and we want to buy their house. It's not too far away but the kids will have to change schools when it happens. It's been a roller coaster with all the details but now it's pretty much set to happen. We are all pretty excited about it. We've been in our house since we got married, so of course I'm a little sad at the same time. Clint and I actually were married at his grandparents though and I think that's pretty cool that now we're buying it and moving our family there. It's got history..... His family designed and built it, so it feels so great to keep it in the family!
I will keep you updated! Hope everyone had a great weekend, and anyone looking for some work.....come on over! :)
1 comment:
Ouch my back hurts, my arms, hands...what are you doing to me? All these days over at Clint's grandparents...o and the move hasn't even happened yet. Great place for projects but yep I think Clint is right for right now- time to stop extra projects and lets concentrate on getting you all moved in :D I must really love you for you to talk me into all this...hee hee!
Post a Comment