A hunting we will go....


Oh my goodness, I can't believe my little Hunter is turning into a man! Clint took him to his hunter safety class this Saturday for his written and shooting test and of course my little stud man passed. I don't know who was more excited though, Clint or Hunter...? Clint has been waiting 12 long years for this day, ever since we found out it was a boy and he wanted to name him Hunter (no it wasn't a coincidence, I'm telling you Clint has been planning for this for a long time) So a few weeks ago (before the test was even taken) Clint went out and bought him a shotgun for his 'birthday', which isn't until the end of November.... The day of the test also was the youth day for duck hunting so after passing they booked it out to the swamps for a little hunting.
He's so stinkin' cute don't you think? He did get a few shots, but didn't kill anything (darn). I reminded Hunter of the rules...you have to eat what you kill.... he just laughed and then said with a frown "seriously?" Now as you can imagine Clint and Hunter are both ganging up on me saying they will be out hunting every chance that they get. Clint thinks I should gear up and go with, I told him I'll be just fine going shopping~ thank you very much!
2 comments:
I agree with the whole shopping thing! I cant wait till my boys turn 12. Just imagine all the free time we will have!
Ya know back in the day when there were trappers? They were gone for months at a time....shhhh! Don't tell Clint.
Post a Comment