My first love note.....
I got a nice surprise while doing laundry today, a love note! Sadly it wasn't addressed to me, but to Hunter! I was checking pockets (after having gum and crayons go through the wash and dryer, I'm fanatical about checking pockets now) and pulled out a little note from Hunter's girlfriend. Well she's a girl, and she's a friend...not sure if she's really a 'girlfriend'! :) Anyways I had to share, because it took me back to being a fifth grader.... here goes:
Hunter
I swear I am not using u and I swear to the gods and goddesses that I am not even! Thow I do like gavin but I like u more Well got to go.
O.K love,
Bailey
P.s tell Mason I don't ever want 2 talk 2 Him
Is this wrong to share?? I was laughing so hard, I had to share! So please don't tell him about it.... I figure if it goes through the laundry room, I own it! At least that's what I tell Clint when he so thoughtfully leaves me money tips!
2 comments:
WoW this is cute! 5th grade drama ha ha remember the times...o wait we were just watching them on video. But still I saved all my love notes for years. I don't have them any more but Robert thought I was so weird for saving them. Ahhh the innocense.
I love finding stuff like this. It does make me wonder what the girls mom is finding though! I save my boys notes i find.
Post a Comment