Homework funnies
Colby's birthday was last week and he turned 8! This is a sad time for me, my baby is growing up too fast. I can tell this because his writing is getting so grown up! So he hasn't been having as funny of things as he did at the first of the year.....Boring! :) Until today, that is..... He brought home his March Journal from school and there was a little snippet from the day after they went to the hospital for a field trip. Here's what he wrote:
At the hospital I learnd that it is very easy to use the crotch sticks.
Hahahahahahahaahahahahaha I can't stop laughing about that one! His teacher (spoil sport) wrote crutch above it. I'm hoping she's laughing about that one too. What's even better is the Very next entry that goes like this:
My teacher is the best teacher ever! I'm so glad I have a great teacher! Shes the best I'm not kidding! I am so glad to have the amazing Mrs. Stoddard as a teacher!
Can you say "brown nose"!? He's just learning how to live in the real world, don't you think?
2 comments:
I always laugh so hard when I catch up on your blog! I am so jealous of your new couches!!! They are the exact ones I have been begging for! YOur boys r growing up so fast! You watch out there will be a lot more love notes in your future!
I'm so glad you clarified crutch because I was thinking I missed an update of a hospital visit or something. ha ha ha!
Post a Comment