Yes, I liked the New kids on the block..... there's no crime in admitting it!! Doesn't my next post just crack you up?? For more laughs, go to my friends link and see her and her husband dancing..... Under Jamie and Kirk in my friend and family links. By the way, A.J thinks he rocks!! He keeps having me play it over and over. He really likes the one of Jamie and Kirk too, he makes me play that one so he can see Kirk... For some unknown reason he doesn't think Jamie looks out of place. Hope I gave you all a smile!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, we were laughing so hard. NKOTB rock! ha ha it just went so well with the dance moves. It was fun to see Hunters answers to the games at the party, I'm glad you posted them. The innocence with the boy mind...so cute. Better save it too! Can't wait for tomorrow. It's the little things that are so exciting to me any more.
Post a Comment