Saturday, September 20, 2008

WEDDING DAY... So yesterday was the big day for my niece, Juli. She's really like my little sister, I love her to death!! So I'm going to bore you all with some photo's of the great "Girl" day I got to spend with her yesterday.... Make-up, hair salons, window shopping---- and no boys around!! I love her to the moon and back!





At the hair salon....



Re-fueling with Chick-fil-a at the mall....










Getting our make-up done at Dillards.... I couldn't keep my eyes open and tear free for the mascara!












Driving around town, yeah we're goofs---but it was fun!! I kept telling everyone, it's her wedding day!! After burning up all of our free time it was time to head over to the golf course for the ceremony. I was just glad to have done my part and keep Juli from going a little crazy worrying about everything!
Here's my sister, Lisa, with her two girls..... Denise and Juli.

Me and my BFF Amanda... She's standing on her tippy toes, I was towering over everyone in my hot-mama high heeled boots! Thanks for coming Manda!







Speaking of hot.... There's my gorgeous, hunk of a man!! No I'm not talking about A.J. :)


Hunter and his cousin, Kandace








My mom and her boyfriend, John




Me, my sisters and mom... this is my whole immediate family.

And finally me and my 'guys'! It was a perfect night, great weather, good food, lot's of love and laughs! I'm done boring you all, sorry about all the pictures!
Congratulations to Juli and Eric!! I hope them all the happiness in the world.

6 comments:

Jamie Dean said...

Way cute pics of your family. You and Juli looked like you had a fun day. Thats always fun to go have a girls day and get makeovers and go shopping.

Anonymous said...

Way way cute pictures. And way to entertain the bride before the big moment. You both look amazing. I want to go to Dillards and do that but it scares me.. :)

Kim said...

It was so fun at Dillards, Heidi! And free too!! That's the best part.... I'm wanting to go back and buy some of their products because it 'wore' so well through out the day.

Smiley0709 said...

What a gorgeous little family you have! That looks like such a fun event! I love weddings. Especially when you get to actually participate in all the "hoop-la" She's a pretty bride. Sorry I missed the Scentcy party on sat. I was planning on ordering some. But, then I hit a racoon on my way to work yesterday (you guys didn't know I was a closet hunter ;) and so now I will be spending my scentsy money to fix the front end of my car. Who knew a little animal like that could so much damage! :( Hope to see you guys soon.

Tiffany said...

I am so jealous of your Girl Day! I is so fun being pampered, if only it could happen more often! You look pretty and I love the pic of you and your boys!!

aminut said...

Kim, I'm glad you put up those not so boring pics. Juli really looks up to you and relies on you so much. It was so important and such a supportive thing you did taking her and REALLY HAVING FUN enjoying each other. That will never be forgotten plus you really deserve those girly days. We should make that a priority! My day is coming I know it---I can feel it. ha ha ha!