Happy Fathers Day! One thing we can't get enough of around here is DAD!! Clint sure is loved by his boys, Colby kept following him around yesterday saying "you have to play with us all day, it's Father's day!" So Clint didn't get much of a break..... A.J started the day off washing Grandpa Brent's truck for him.
Colby and I filled up all of our water balloons and squirt guns so we could all head over to Collettes for one last party before she moves this week. Now that I look back on it I'm thinking that starting a water fight wasn't such a good idea with teenage boys there!! 
A.J was soooo funny during the really rough water fight! He had no worries about his safety at all, as long as he could help his Dad he was happy. Even on the way home he kept telling us he was going to have a water fight 'later'!
3 comments:
Yeah... that water fight got WAY out of hand didn't it?!? ;o) I got a couple sprays to the back and I wasn't even involved. A.J. was so cute running around with his water gun! He was being soooo sneaky. ;o) But it was really nice to see all of you!! We'll have to do it again soon!
WOW! That was a crazy water fight. Probably the craziest I've seen. I can't believe Carrie was such a good sport. I would have been SO SO mad! :) I too LOVED A.J.'s quest to save the family :) SO cute!! I cant believe how much they've grown since Colby's birthday party. It's crazy.. Sorry I was such a dud. I was stressing about getting Ken home from Canada (cause he got stuck in the cincinatti airport overnight) and what I was going to do with Camdyn the next day when I had to go to work. My mind was scrambling.. on top of those DANG allergies!! Good to see you guys. We need to get some pics of all of us so we can post them :) Let's get together again soon. Maybe we could all meet up at the pool sometime?
This picture is so great of Clint with all his sons. The PERFECT father's day picture. I'm glad you got this one!
Post a Comment