Utah summer games!!! What a busy week we've had. We went down to Cedar City on Wednesday for Hunter's Rampage soccer team to compete in the summer games. It was a fun-filled week filled with swimming, soccer and boys! There were 4 Rampage teams up at the Brian Head lodge with us and you can imagine all the 'door-bell ditching' and pranks going on! Our team took the silver medal, winning every game but the final championship game..... the whole team took it pretty hard but not Hunter, he's a real trooper! I was sooooo proud of him holding his head high and not being a poor loser! Clint even said he learned a few things from Hunter, (Clint being a poor loser and all :>) Hunter has got the best attitude! I wish more people (I do mean grown-ups too) could take a note from him!! Way to go son!! I love him so much and I'm even more proud of his golden attitude than his Silver medal !
2 comments:
Congrats to Hunter and his team... they did soooo well!! I remember going to all those tournaments... I loved it! And we always did get a little rowdy too. ;o)
And I can't believe Colby climbed that wall with bare feet!! ;o) I doubt I could make it half way WITH shoes. ;o)
Again.. WOW! What talented boys you have. You must be so proud. Hunter is quite the soccer player. I love it. We need to come watch sometime. He's going to need to teach Cam a few moves. I want her to be a soccer player too :)
Post a Comment