Sunday, June 1, 2008










Baby Rachel came over today! It's so funny how having someone younger come over makes my baby seem so big.... Even Colby said that A.J seems so old and big next to Rachel. So we loved playing with her today and we all fought over who got to hold her! Then we bar-b-q'd with the Sorensen's, even made homemade ice cream! It was so good, sorry you all missed it! That was pretty much our weekend, one bar-b-q after another. Clint loves holding a napping

baby! The only thing better is when he can nap with them...

2 comments:

Ashley ;o) said...

Rachel is such a cutie! I bet the boys love having her around huh?!? And I didn't hear about any barbeques!!! ;o) We all need to get together and have one VERY soon!

Smiley0709 said...

Sounds like a fun day!! We'll have to do something like that! And Clint can hold my sleeping baby anytime :) she naps with you sometimes too ;) she just pulls your hair and puts her fingers in your nose while she tries to get to sleep.. ha ha.. I miss you all..